Thursday, January 28, 2016

Update 1/28

Hello Mav lovers!

**Hey guys, I just realized my videos aren't uploading so you can see them... :( I'm not an expert when it comes to computers, but I am working on it!**

Maverick is now being co-fostered with another wonderful volunteer, Sondra, and is settling in nicely with his new co-family! He is doing great with her two kiddos, and we really think he would be a great addition to any family.



His new furry friend, Cash, has been showing Maverick the ropes of the new household and "noses" him or gently pulls him by the ears to show him the way around (my heart melted when I heard about that- how stinkin' cute! Dogs are just so wonderful!)

Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop, and leave you with a few videos of Maverick with his new friends.



As always leave comments or questions below and we will happily get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment